Jul 23, 2009

Pick Your Battles - Don't Let Them Pick you!!



The way the economy is today, some people will think, "How can this person have the nerve to ask me to join her in a home business?"

You see, I have lost my job after 10 and 1/2 years with the same company. The one bright spot in this mess is my home business it is helping to support us.  I am so glad I have it, because it is the one Company that is going to see me through and allow me to grow.

I didn't start my home business so that I could quit my job.  Most people do, but I didn't. I am going to keep looking for another job. But we all know that it isn't going to be easy to find one.

Don't wait until you lose your job and your income to do something to secure your future.  If I had waited to start my business, I would be in a Bankruptcy court.

Think about what you would be up against if you had no other resources.  I market on a very low budget.  I can't afford to stop now. If anything, I will be working harder to make my business grow, whether I am lucky enough to find another job or not.

One of my mentors told me that maybe now is the time to "Pick My Battles".  And I have decided that he is right!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This piece is not authored by Biz joe; [
besides a few
edits] just posted for readers' the benefit. Credits to
DISCLAIMER:  Biz joe is in no way responsible for any
false or misleading information therein and recommends
taking advice given with a pinch of salt. In principle, Biz
joe finds the counsel SWELL.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

" Those who judge before they know the facts will learn to shed tears." Quote from Zambia
" The eyes that have seen the ocean cannot be satisfied by a mere lagoon." Quote from Gabon

***  " If you think education is expensive, try ignorance " Robert Kiyosaki. ***

No comments: